Indian Government tablet ‘Aakash- 4′ soon going to enter in market. This time Aakash- 4 will be launched with better design and technique. But it is a big question that, Will Aakash- 4 prove himself in market? Here are some qualities and challenges of Aakash tablet.
Aakash tablet challenges and qualities
- In October, 2011 The Indian Ministry of Human Resource and Development has launched the Aakash.
- But don’t get popular because of shortcomings in design and technique.
- Aakash tablet and related series aakash ubislate 7c+ has also get low response.
- A great challenge to win the customers trust, as there are lots of negative reviews about Aakash and Aakash- 2 in mind of customers.
- Have to prove better than cheap and quality tablets already available in the market.
- In India 12 lac tablets are being sold in the year 2012.
- It is assumed that 30 lac tablets will be sold in this year 2013.
- The 70% of the tablets which has been sold, costs less than Rs 10,000 each.
- This stats is only 10% till October 2011, when Aakash has been launched.
Which is better?
|TABLET||AAKASH- 4||AAKASH- 2||WISHTEL IRA THING- 2||MICROMAX FUNBOOK INFINITY P- 275||E-TAB XTRON PLUS|
|COST||3,000 rupees||2,263 rupees||2,999 rupees||4,999 rupees||6,990 rupees|
|CPU||Not specified||1 GHZ||1.5 GHZ||1.2 GHZ||1.5 GHZ|
|SCREEN SIZE||7 inches||7 inches||7 inches||7 inches||7 inches|
|BATTERY CAPACITY||6 hours||3 hours||6 hours||7 hours||6 hours|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Android- 4.2||Android- 4.0||Android- 4.0||Android- 4.1||Android- 4.2|
|CELLULAR SERVICE/ 2G DATA||Through USB||Yes||Through USB||Yes||Through USB|